About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

I thought that it would be fun to write about a few of my favorite things each Friday. I feel like I find new things to love every day!



I really just like handmade everything. Etsy makes buying handmade so easy.

When I was looking for a template design for this blog, I went directly to Etsy. I even have my own little etsy shop, though I've been unsuccessful at keeping up with it.






I feel like it is very uncool and unhip of me, but I love the Banana Republic. The clothes there are well made and always seem to reflect my own little style perfectly. So, though I semi-wish that I was edgy and clad in fantastically vintage a-line skirts that I picked up on South Street. Truly, I'm a BR girl at heart.





These books are so good. They are, admittedly, totally trashy. Like, you have to be prepared for it beforehand. But... I love them.

















I like all of the Meyers products that I've used, but the honeysuckle scent is definitely my favorite. I used to get a scent that had basil in it, which I also really enjoyed. But recently when I was shopping I found this. I love it so much that I'd like to spray it all over my house (and maybe my entire wardrobe of clothes) and carrying it everywhere with me. I like it so much that I sort of want to squirt people who talk to me so that the experience is ultimately pleasant!

No comments:

Post a Comment