About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Been Awhile...

...since I put up a food post.

After we got home tonight I felt like cooking. I just wanted to have a big dinner that everyone likes. I made a whole, citrus stuffed chicken with roasted sweet potatoes, white potatoes and carrots and snap peas sauteed with shallots and mushrooms. I also made a tangy, blond gravy. Jay and I both had a beer and now we're sitting back with the girls to watch a movie.

It's cold outside and warm in here.

These are good nights.

photo-122

1 comment: