About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh no!

In our haste to become bed bug free, we accidentally threw out our "important documents" folder that held things like our social security cards and birth certificates. All of this can be replaced, but it will take time.

This morning while filling out online job applications I realized that I can't actually prove who I am. Not even the address on my drivers license is current.

ohmygod.


1 comment: