About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lila, the song writer

Lila's been writing songs since she could speak. She seriously prides herself on her ability to sing and write music. Recently she told me that EVERYONE tells her that she sounds JUST LIKE Taylor Swift when she sings.

Her first song happened when she could only say phrases and went like this,

"All Nekkid. All Nekkid. All Nekkid.
ALLLLLLL NAKE-ED."

Then she moved onto,

"A tru-hew-hew friend
won't kill you in the night.
A tru-hew friend
everything gonna be alright."

And now we have a keyboard and she busts out many (MANY) ditties like the one she's singing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment