About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Jammies

I'm usually not too big a fan of Carter's, but my mom picked these adorable pj's up for the girls! I love them. She sent a bunch of them. They're all incredibly warm and soft, bright and fun!

The pj's in this picture are on sale from $32 down to $16. They are well worth the $16... especially if you have more than one child. I'm impressed with how well they wash and how nicely made they are.

I might buy all of my kiddie jammies from Carters now!

No comments:

Post a Comment