About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Back to Work

After three days off, I'm going back to work today.

There's lots to do.

I'm going back with a clear mind and I'm going to enjoy myself... UNLESS it snows. I just need a week or two without a lot of snow or complications to my routine. Why oh why won't the universe cooperate?

Things went well at the big appointment yesterday, but I had some wonky bloodwork so I have to go in before work tomorrow so that they can repeat it. They took A LOT of blood. So much so that I felt dizzy and couldn't get up right away (which has never happened to me before).

I'm off to start my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment