About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Lapse of Time

I haven't blogged all week! This is because I've had a tough week...

We scheduled Sidney's surgery for next Monday. My poor little Sidney.

Also, I have just had a bad week at work.

I'm ready for the weekend to be here.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed my last comment because I read your post wrong. I thought Sidney had her surgery already. So, my post didn't make sense! Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see a post! good luck to little sidney. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete