About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Friday, March 30, 2012

The difference a year makes

Look at how short my hair was last year at this time!

photo-225

And check it out now!


















I should really start wearing lipstick again.



6 comments:

  1. Man was it only last year that we went to NYC for Bunny's birthday?! Jeez we've had a lot of changes since then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on it it goes to my flicker! I'm not sure why that is happening! Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, the longer hair looks great! had no idea that was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny you said that about the red lipstick! I was admiring it in the first picture and noticed its absence when I scrolled down to the second. I've always wanted a good tube of red, but instead rely on another subtle color - hot pink! - which I can pull off really well. :)

    ReplyDelete