About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am under attack!!!!!!!

It's true.
I called for war.
What was I thinking?
No one can fight nature.

And now they've come to eat .  us  .  alive  .

They are here and they have come in quantities so dense that no green leaf stands a chance.  They are everywhere BUT my vegetables, which I assume they'll claim after we've surrendered and they've taken this territory.

The squash plant they devoured to a stump was obviously just a warning as to their power.  When they unify and come together as a snail-whole... there is no looking back.  I can only go forward and my garden will be forever changed.

They are here now.

The end is in sight.











6 comments: