About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pretty Bouquet

Dear Twitter,

Thank you for Rdio.  I have been listening to non-stop old-school Tori Amos and being fantastically productive in my yard and it's all because Twitter is the best place in the world to work gave us the gift of Rdio.

Just look at what I made!



  Okay, so I didn't MAKE Groovy-James, but he is my little shadow.  He follows me around everywhere these days.  He even waits outside of the bathroom while I take my shower.  He's always got his eye on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment