About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

They're Ba-ack

 Hopefully my day improves.

I woke up today to a big, fat, ugly funky, blob in my brain manifesting itself as a bad mod.

But on the bright side when I went outside, as I do every morning when I wake up, I saw that I have a bright yellow flower on one of my yellow squash plants.  I do declare, this is going to be a little squash!

On the not so bright side, I have another assembly of snails.

What the...?

I was surprised when the snails evacuated the yard.  I knew that they had either traveled or had gone into hiding.  This morning, they have returned.  Two were on my squash plants, but I relocated them.  Now they are with their people.


 As long as they stay out of my garden, I will not try to take them down.  If they don't.  Corry's Slug and Snail death, it is.  I hate to do that to them... but...


No comments:

Post a Comment