About Me

My photo
Concord, California, United States
I am a sometimes-writer, everyday mama, creative failure and experimental cook. I am interested in living a beautiful life, spending time with my family and making things that I can feel proud of. When I'm by myself I'm usually outside. Don't bother calling because chances are that I didn't bring my cell phone because I couldn't find it. If you see me walking, it's because I lost my keys and if you see me with only one child... I'm probably in big trouble.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Vacation Photos Day 3

It was a great day!  Bunny and I slept till 11 (which is 8 our time) and we're surely going to pay for it when we are up until the wee hours tonight!

After waking up we all headed out to the gym with my mom.  I got in a nice run on the treadmill and a bit of weight training while the girls met with a personal trainer.

After our workout we had some lunch!
 And then we headed back to the resort for a little swimming.  As luck would have it, no sooner had we put on our swimsuits and headed to the pool, the sky opened up and began pooring on us.  But that didn't stop Lila.

Here she is, dancing in the rain!
 The nice thing about swimming in the rain is that you get the pool to yourself!
When we came home we had an excellent dinner!  
Grilled tuna, steamed asparagus and yellow squash.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment